Saturn S-series Sedan Visibility Windshield Wiper/washer Switch/wiring Safety Reviews


View 1 Visibility Windshield Wiper/washer Switch/wiring Safety Reports

Saturn S-series Sedan 2000
General Motors Corp.
Safety incident date:
July 04, 2004
Location:
Fort Wayne, IN

when driving car and raining with windshield wipers on the 3rd level of delay they function normally, but when you switch to "low" on the windshield wipers, windshield wipers still stay on delay 75% of the time, and work properly the other 25%. use of the turn signal also seems to affect them switching back to delay on their own, which is very dangerous when it's raining and i'm trying to change lanes to go around someone and can't see. this problem has been getting continually worse and worse. when taken to the dealership, i was told that the technician could not duplicate the problem.*ak

Mileage was 108054 miles. Vehicle was purchased on Apr 22, 2002. Vehicle was not using anit-lock brakes. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Vehicle had 4 cylinders. Saturn S-SERIES SEDAN 2000 Drive type:FWD. Fuel System:Fuel injection. Fuel type: gas. Saturn S-SERIES SEDAN 2000 Visibility Windshield Wiper/washer Switch/wiring Transmission Type: AUTO. Vehicle Speed: 60 mph. Dealer's name: Saturn Of Fort Wayne . Dealer's city: Fort Wayne . Dealer's state code: IN.



footer